NETinfo, engaged in I.T. Consulting, Project Management, System Integration, Facilities Management and Software development, invites applications for the fulfillment of the following position:
The candidates will join and work with a very powerful team and will have the opportunity to expand their knowledge through continuous training and guidance.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Deliver a complete front-end application
- Ensure high performance on mobile and desktop
- Coordinate the workflow between the graphic designer, the HTML coder, and yourself
- Cooperate with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Professional, precise communication skills
- Deep knowledge of AngularJS practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Ensuring a clear dependency chain, in regard to the app logic as well as the file system
- Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS
A very attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful applicants including 13th salary and participation in a medical insurance scheme and provident fund.
To apply for this vacancy, please send your Curriculum Vitae to our Human Resources Department by completing this online application form.