We are seeking for a Cloud Engineer to join our fast-growing team!
If you are looking to join a versatile company which can ensure career growth and development within an innovative, friendly and rewarding environment, your place is with us!
NETinfo is a versatile and innovative technology company that has been enabling digital transformation solutions for financial institutions since 2000, in more than 30 countries worldwide. We support banks and financial institutions of all sizes across all geographies, helping them to harness the latest technologies, and we fully embrace the needs of today’s digital consumers. Industry analysts recognise NETinfo as one of the global leaders for omnichannel design and delivery.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
- Thorough understanding of the latest technologies, security principles, and protocols
- Complete command on dealing with security systems, intrusion detection systems, firewalls, log management, authentication systems, content filtering, etc.
- Familiarity with Linux operating systems and cloud platforms
- Ability to communicate and report network security incidents and issues to the upper management
- Ability to work under pressure and stressful scenarios, problem-solving skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Demonstrated interest and aptitude for learning new technologies
What you’ll do:
- Install and configure software and hardware
- Manage cloud network servers and technology tools
- Monitor performance of systems according to requirements
- Maintain cloud firewalls, virtual private networks, web protocols, etc.
- Ensure overall system and server uptime, availability, reliability and security
- Ensure security through access controls, backups, firewalls and security policies
- Troubleshoot issues and outages
- Upgrade systems with new releases and models
- Resolve problems reported by client
- Research and make recommendations on server system administration
- Previous working experience in a similar role
- Experience in creating and maintaining cloud systems
What we offer:
A very attractive remuneration and benefits package will be offered to the successful applicants including 13th salary and participation in Provident Fund/Life Insurance Scheme.
NETinfo is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a supportive work environment for all employees.
How to apply:
Send your CV to our Human Resources Department by completing this online application form
All applications will be treated with confidentiality.