We are seeking for an Integrated Management System (IMS) Coordinator to join our fast-growing team!
If you are looking to join a versatile company which can ensure career growth and development within an innovative, friendly and rewarding environment, your place is with us!
NETinfo is a versatile and innovative technology company that has been enabling digital transformation solutions for financial institutions since 2000, in more than 30 countries worldwide. We support banks and financial institutions of all sizes across all geographies, helping them to harness the latest technologies, and we fully embrace the needs of today’s digital consumers. Industry analysts recognise NETinfo as one of the global leaders for omnichannel design and delivery.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in a relevant field
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Solid knowledge of ISO 9001 and the certification process
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite programmes
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Written and verbal communication skills and high level of personal integrity
- Ability to teach, coach and support staff to achieve the IMS objectives
- Project management skills
- Negotiations and problem-solving skills
- Planning and organizational skills
- Fluency in both written and oral English
What you’ll do:
- Maintain and ensure the continuous improvement of the company’s Integrated Management System (IMS)
- Coordinate and support the IMS Team; organize meetings and communicate the team members’ responsibilities.
- Periodically report to the Top Management on the status and improvement of the IMS
- Ensure continued ISO Certifications for ISO 9001 (Quality), ISO 14001 (Environmental) and ISO/IEC 27001 (Information Security)
- Ensure compliance with legal, regulatory and contractual requirements (e.g. Health and Safety Legislation, GDPR)
- Organize and assist in the preparation of the company for the ISO Certifications’ External Audits
- Establish and manage the Internal Audit program and process as well as undertake audits to monitor compliance to applicable standards, policies and procedures of the organization
- Coordinate with the various departments of the company in regards to the IMS
- Identify and deliver relevant IMS training
- Assist in drawing up strategies and action plans to attain objectives and effectively implement the formulated corrective and preventive actions
- Maintain and control records and documents of the Management Systems Office
- Chair (or participate) in team and service partner meetings as appropriate
- Other related responsibilities
- Internal Auditor certification
- Knowledge of the ISO 14001 and ISO/IEC 27001 standards
What we offer:
A very attractive remuneration and benefits package will be offered to the successful applicants including 13th salary and participation in Provident Fund.
NETinfo is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a supportive work environment for all employees.
How to apply:
Send your Curriculum Vitae to our Human Resources Department by completing this online application form.
All applications will be treated with confidentiality.