We are seeking for a Junior Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer to join our fast-growing team!
If you are looking to join a versatile company which can ensure career growth and development within an innovative, friendly and rewarding environment, your place is with us!
NETinfo is a versatile and innovative technology company that has been enabling digital transformation solutions for financial institutions since 2000, in more than 30 countries worldwide. We support banks and financial institutions of all sizes across all geographies, helping them to harness the latest technologies, and we fully embrace the needs of today’s digital consumers. Industry analysts recognise NETinfo as one of the global leaders for omnichannel design and delivery.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Critical thinking and analytical skills
- Good communication and teamwork skills to interact with project team members
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to keep-up to date with deadlines
- Customer service skills
- Demonstrated interest in learning new technologies
- Fluency in English
What you’ll do:
- Interpret and implement quality assurance standards
- Understand and analyze business requirements, features, and technical implementation
- Document test cases and create test plans
- Design and/or develop automating scenarios
- Perform manual and automated testing
- Identify, record, document and track identified bugs
- Communicate with Developers and Business Analysts for clarification and reporting of malfunctions
- Stay up to date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Other related responsibilities
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field
- Previous work experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Ability to write clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools (e.g. Katalon)
- Familiarity with project management and/or issue tracking tools (e.g. Jira)
What we offer:
A very attractive remuneration and benefits package will be offered to the successful applicants including 13th salary and participation in Provident Fund.
NETinfo is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a supportive work environment for all employees.
How to apply:
Send your Curriculum Vitae to our Human Resources Department by completing this online application form.
All applications will be treated with confidentiality.