NETinfo, engaged in I.T. Consulting, Project Management, System Integration, Facilities Management and Software development, invites applications for the fulfillment of the following position:
Junior Quality Assurance Engineer
The candidates will join and work with a very powerful team and will have the opportunity to expand their knowledge through continuous training and guidance.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Draft quality assurance policies and procedures
- Interpret and implement quality assurance standards
- Evaluate adequacy of quality assurance standards
- Devise sampling procedures and directions for recording and reporting quality data
- Plan, conduct and monitor testing and inspection of materials and products to ensure finished product quality
- Document internal audits and other quality assurance activities
- Develop, recommend and monitor corrective and preventive actions
- Communicate with Development executives and onsite Analyst , for clarification and reporting of malfunctions.
- Implement appropriate corrective actions
- Assist and develop test scenarios
- Other related responsibilities
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field
- Knowledge of tools, concepts and methodologies of QA
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Knowledge of scripting
- Experience with software tool JIRA is considered a plus
- Good knowledge of both written and oral English
- Computer skills including Microsoft Office and databases
- Ability to work under pressure, multitask and meet deadlines
- Team-oriented and highly motivated personality
- Excellent organizational skills, verbal and written communication skills required
- Attention to detail, and able to prioritize work schedules
- Data collection, management and analysis
- Problem analysis and problem solving- identifying technical problems ensuring they are reported on the companies reporting application
- Communication skills
- Customer service skills
A very attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful applicants including 13th salary and participation in a medical insurance scheme and provident fund.
To apply for this vacancy, please send your Curriculum Vitae to our Human Resources Department by completing this online application form.