NETinfo, engaged in I.T. Consulting, Project Management, System Integration, Facilities Management and Software development, invites applications for the fulfillment of the following position:
Junior Software Developer
The candidates will join and work with a very powerful team and will have the opportunity to expand their knowledge through continuous training and guidance.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Design, code, test, debug and document software
- Build new applications as requested
- Consider code integrity and maintain versioning standards within each rollout
- Analyze, solve problems and work with development team to identify and resolve the root cause of specific issues
- Other related responsibilities
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Microsoft SQL server/Oracle
- Good communication skills, fluency in English language
- Problem solving skills
- Self-development skills to keep-up-to-date with fast-changing trends
- Ability to work as part of a team
- MSc in Computer Science
- Mobile Development iOS/Android
A very attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful applicants including 13th salary and participation in a medical insurance scheme and provident fund.
To apply for this vacancy, please send your Curriculum Vitae to our Human Resources Department by completing this online application form.