NETinfoPAY Ltd invites applications for the fulfillment of the following position:
Junior Linux System Administrator
The candidates will join and work with a very powerful team and will have the opportunity to expand their knowledge through continuous training and guidance.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- System and network management
- Database management
- Manage servers and technology tools
- Monitor performance / maintain systems according to requirements
- Troubleshoot issues
- Ensure security through access controls, backups and firewalls
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
- Linux based operating systems knowledge
- Previous experience in a similar role is considered a plus
- Fluency in both written and oral English
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Prioritizing and multitasking skills
- Desire to work in a team with a result driven approach
- Excellent communication and people skills
A very attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful applicants including 13th salary and participation in a medical insurance scheme and provident fund.
To apply for this vacancy, please send your Curriculum Vitae to our Human Resources Department by completing this online application form.