NETinfo, engaged in I.T. Consulting, Project Management, System Integration, Facilities Management and Software Development, invites applications for the fulfillment of the following position:
Junior UI/UX Designer
The Junior UI/UX Designer’s main role will be to analyze users’ requirements and create appealing designs for our client’s web and mobile applications.
In order to succeed in this role, candidate should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. A portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications available, would be considered a bonus.
The candidate will work closely with our lead and senior web developers, measuring and optimizing applications to improve ease of use and create the best user experience.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Plan and implement new designs
- Work directly with developers to provide product specs and assets
- Evaluate existing web/mobile applications and recommend improvements
- Optimize existing user interface designs
- Conduct usability testing and gather feedback
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers
- Communicate with clients to understand their business goals and objectives when needed
- Test new ideas before implementing
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Work experience as a Graphic Designer or Web Designer will be considered an advantage
- Design portfolio
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to discuss and explain design options
- Detail oriented
- Critical thinker
- Problem solver and customer-centric
- Good knowledge of WordPress
- Knowledge of Adobe range of products including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat.
- Experience with HTML5 & CSS3
- Bachelor degree in Graphic/Web Design or any other relevant field
- Excellent knowledge of English language (verbal & writing)
A very attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful applicants including 13th salary and participation in a medical insurance scheme and provident fund.
To apply for this vacancy, please send your Curriculum Vitae to our Human Resources Department by completing this online application form.