We are seeking for a Non-SQL Engineer to join our fast-growing team!
If you are looking to join a versatile company which can ensure career growth and development within an innovative, friendly and rewarding environment, your place is with us!
NETinfo is a versatile and innovative technology company that has been enabling digital transformation solutions for financial institutions since 2000, in more than 30 countries worldwide. We support banks and financial institutions of all sizes across all geographies, helping them to harness the latest technologies, and we fully embrace the needs of today’s digital consumers. Industry analysts recognise NETinfo as one of the global leaders for omnichannel design and delivery.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Experience in Elasticsearch or MongoDB
- Some experience engineering and/or administering NoSQL infrastructure
- Experience with one or more Big Data & Database projects such as MongoDB, Elasticsearch, Cassandra, Hadoop, etc.
- Experience with installing, configuring, administering, using, and benchmarking NoSQL solutions
- Experience with common developer tool sets such as Java, XML, JSON, REST
What you’ll do:
- Research, evaluate and recommend NoSQL products and monitoring/management tools
- Research, evaluate and recommend NoSQL solutions (existing & emerging) and best use cases for them
- Research, evaluate and make available patches, new releases, and functionality enhancements
- Design, develop, and maintain scalable analytic solutions using NoSQL technologies
What we offer:
A very attractive remuneration and benefits package will be offered to the successful applicants including 13th salary and participation in Provident Fund/Life Insurance Scheme.
NETinfo is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a supportive work environment for all employees.
How to apply:
Send your CV to our Human Resources Department by completing this online application form.
All applications will be treated with confidentiality.