We are seeking for a Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer to join our fast-growing team!
If you are looking to join a versatile company which can ensure career growth and development within an innovative, friendly and rewarding environment, your place is with us!
NETinfo is a versatile and innovative technology company that has been enabling digital transformation solutions for financial institutions since 2000, in more than 30 countries worldwide. We support banks and financial institutions of all sizes across all geographies, helping them to harness the latest technologies, and we fully embrace the needs of today’s digital consumers. Industry analysts recognise NETinfo as one of the global leaders for omnichannel design and delivery.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Ability to write clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Critical thinking and analytical skills
- Good communication and teamwork skills to interact with project team members
- Customer service skills
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to keep-up-to-date with deadlines
- Demonstrated interest in learning new technologies
- Fluency in English
What you’ll do:
- Perform manual and automated testing
- Design and/or develop automated testing tools
- Identify and resolve bugs resulting from test automation failures
- Record test progress and results
- Research and analyze product features being tested
- Document test cases and create test plans
- Draft quality assurance policies and procedures
- Interpret and implement quality assurance standards
- Communicate with Developers and Business Analysts for clarification and reporting of malfunctions
- Research new tools, technologies, and testing processes
- Other related responsibilities
- Experience with performance and/or security testing
- Experience with Jira software
- Experience with Katalon software
What we offer:
A very attractive remuneration and benefits package will be offered to the successful applicants including 13th salary and participation in Provident Fund.
NETinfo is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a supportive work environment for all employees.
How to apply:
Send your Curriculum Vitae to our Human Resources Department by completing this online application form.
All applications will be treated with confidentiality.