We are seeking for a Sales Administrator to join our fast-growing team!
If you are looking to join a versatile company which can ensure career growth and development within an innovative, friendly and rewarding environment, your place is with us!
NETinfo is a versatile and innovative technology company that has been enabling digital transformation solutions for financial institutions since 2000, in more than 30 countries worldwide. We support banks and financial institutions of all sizes across all geographies, helping them to harness the latest technologies, and we fully embrace the needs of today’s digital consumers. Industry analysts recognise NETinfo as one of the global leaders for omnichannel design and delivery.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or any other related field
- Understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Knowledge in word processing and spreadsheet software
- Ability to forecast trends and challenges regarding the target group of the company
- Written and verbal communication skills, as well as customer service skills
- Ability to manage client relationships
- Presentation skills
- Ability to collaborate and work well with others
What you’ll do:
- Provide excellent customer service to clients
- Handle complaints or objections
- Respond and screen internal and external emails and phone enquiries
- Schedule appointments for the sales department, customers, and service providers
- Liaise with other departments on administrative matters of mutual importance
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking, and social media
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products/ services
- Collaborate with team to achieve better results
- Other related responsibilities
- Working experience as a Sales Executive or in a similar role
What we offer:
A very attractive remuneration and benefits package will be offered to the successful applicants including 13th salary and participation in Provident Fund/Life Insurance Scheme.
NETinfo is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a supportive work environment for all employees.
How to apply:
Send your CV to our Human Resources Department by completing this online application form.
All applications will be treated with confidentiality.