NETinfo, engaged in I.T. Consulting, Project Management, System Integration, Facilities Management and Software development, invites applications for the fulfillment of the following position:
Senior Software Developer
The candidates will join and work with a very powerful team and will have the opportunity to expand their knowledge through continuous training and guidance.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Review current systems
- Work closely with analysts, designers and staff
- Produce detailed specifications and write the program codes
- Test the product in controlled, real situations before going live
- Preparation of training manuals for users
- Maintaining the systems once they are up and running
- Other related responsibilities
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer science or other related field
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Expertise in current computer hardware and software
- Microsoft SQL server/Oracle
- Good communication skills, fluency in English language
- Desire to learn new technologies
- Ability to work as part of a team
- MSc in Computer Science
- Mobile Development iOS/Android
A very attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful applicants including 13th salary and participation in a medical insurance scheme and provident fund.
To apply for this vacancy, please send your Curriculum Vitae to our Human Resources Department by completing this online application form.