NETinfo, engaged in I.T. Consulting, Project Management, System Integration, Facilities Management and Software development, invites applications for the fulfillment of the following position:
The candidates will join and work with a very powerful team and will have the opportunity to expand their knowledge through continuous training and guidance.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design and ship new features
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Other related responsibilities
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field
- Proven working experience in iOS app development
- Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Good communication skills, fluency in English language
- Self-development skills to keep-up-to-date with fast-changing trends
- Ability to work as part of a team
A very attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful applicants including 13th salary and participation in a medical insurance scheme and provident fund.
To apply for this vacancy, please send your Curriculum Vitae to our Human Resources Department by completing this online application form.