We are seeking for an Android Developer to join our fast-growing team!
If you are looking to join a versatile company which can ensure career growth and development within an innovative, friendly and rewarding environment, your place is with us!
NETinfo is a versatile and innovative technology company that has been enabling digital transformation solutions for financial institutions since 2000, in more than 30 countries worldwide. We support banks and financial institutions of all sizes across all geographies, helping them to harness the latest technologies, and we fully embrace the needs of today’s digital consumers. Industry analysts recognise NETinfo as one of the global leaders for omnichannel design and delivery.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field
- Proven experience in Android app development
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Experience with Android SDK
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
What you’ll do:
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Diagnose performance issues and fix bugs to increase the functionality and performance of new applications
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Experience with Kotlin programming language
- Experience with MVVM software architectural pattern
- Understanding of code versioning tools
What we offer:
A very attractive remuneration and benefits package will be offered to the successful applicants including 13th salary and participation in Provident Fund.
NETinfo is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a supportive work environment for all employees.
How to apply:
Send your CV to our Human Resources Department by completing this online application form.
All applications will be treated with confidentiality.