We are seeking for a DevOps Engineer to join our fast-growing team!
If you are looking to join a versatile company which can ensure career growth and development within an innovative, friendly and rewarding environment, your place is with us!
NETinfo is a versatile and innovative technology company that has been enabling digital transformation solutions for financial institutions since 2000, in more than 30 countries worldwide. We support banks and financial institutions of all sizes across all geographies, helping them to harness the latest technologies, and we fully embrace the needs of today’s digital consumers. Industry analysts recognise NETinfo as one of the global leaders for omnichannel design and delivery.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Experience working on Linux based infrastructure
- Working knowledge of various tools, open-source technologies, and cloud services
- Practical experience building Kubernetes operators
- Practical Kubernetes or OpenShift experience
What you’ll do:
- Selecting and deploying appropriate CI/CD tools like Jenkins, GitLab
- Strive for continuous improvement and build continuous integration, continuous development, and constant deployment pipeline (CI/CD Pipeline)
- Build and manage CI/CD pipelines for application delivery and infrastructure as code
What we offer:
A very attractive remuneration and benefits package will be offered to the successful applicants including 13th salary and participation in Provident Fund/Life Insurance Scheme.
NETinfo is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a supportive work environment for all employees.
How to apply:
Send your CV to our Human Resources Department by completing this online application form.
All applications will be treated with confidentiality.